- STORM PEGS – Our windproof pegs are built to last. The strong and sturdy spring keeps the pegs together through even the roughest of weather.
- QUALITY BIRCH WOOD – Our wooden clothes clips are made out of natural durable birch wood allowing for a strong grip for all your clothes or crafting endeavours.
- BIODEGRADABLE – Our wooden clothes pegs are 100% biodegradable - no plastic. After the metal spring has been recycled, both the pegs and packaging can be thrown in the compost!
- PERFECT FOR CRAFT – Whether you are using them for Christmas decorations or for more practical reasons, our pegs will get the job done.
- 100 PER PACK – Each pack contains 100, 8cm x 1cm birch wood pegs with a recyclable metal spring.
Here at Bamboo Stick Masters we are experts in all things wood! Our birchwood clothes pegs are ideal for anyone looking for an environmentally friendly and biodegradable option to plastic pegs. Built to be used both outside and indoors!
Our clothes pegs are storm resistant so will keep anything pinned down during even the worst weather. Our pegs can be used on any clothesline or laundry rack. No more worrying about your clothes being swept away into your neighbour’s back garden!
Some creative uses:
- Sealing opened food packets
- Keeping curtains shut
- Hanging Christmas holiday cards
- Arts and crafts
- Traditional wooden look
- Made from study birch wood and a storm-resistant metal spring
- 100% recyclable
- Perfect for both use around the house, garden and crafts
- 100 pegs per pack
- 8cm x 1cm
30Day Money Back Guarantee
We are confident you will be completely happy with your Birch Wood Clothes Pegs, however if you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of your purchase.
100 durable Birch wood clothes pegs
Sealed within a biodegradable cardboard box
Peg size: 8cm x 1cm
Bamboo Stick Masters - At Bamboo Stick Masters we pride ourselves in providing environmentally friendly products that won't pollute our planet. We have opted for packaging our products into biodegradable packaging, so nothing has to go to waste.